The inauguration ceremony that took place at the State Palace was preceded by the reading out of Presidential Decree Number 91 / P / 2020, dated September 11, 2020, and Presidential Decree Number 92 / P / 2020 and Presidential Decree Number 93 / P / 2020, dated September 14, 2020, on the Appointment of Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia.
Attendees at the ceremony comprised Vice President Ma'ruf Amin and Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi, who wore face masks and shields.
The 20 newly installed Indonesian ambassadors are:
1. Laurentius Amrih Jinangkung, ambassador to Vatican.
2. Ratu Silvy Gayatri, ambassador to Finland and Estonia.
3. Kamapradipta Isnomo, ambassador to Sweden and Latvia.
4. Adam Mulawarman Tugio, ambassador to Pakistan.
5. Ridwan Hassan, ambassador to Qatar.
6. Major General (retired) Imam Edy Mulyono, ambassador to the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica (Commonwealth), and St Vincent & The Grenadies.
7. Sukmo Harsono, ambassador to Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua.
8. Muhammad Lutfi, ambassador to the United States.
9. Mohamad Hery Saripudin, ambassador to Kenya, Congo, Mauritius, Seychelles, Somalia, Uganda, and Indonesian permanent representative to Nairobi-based UNEP, concurrently UN-HABITAT.
10. Ronny Prasetyo Yuliantoro, ambassador to Iran and Turkmenistan.
11. Hermono, ambassador to Malaysia.
12. Suryopratomo, ambassador to Singapore.
13. Hildi Hamid, ambassador to Azerbaijan.
14. Wisnu Edi Pratignyo, ambassador to Namibia and Angola.
15. Mayerfas, ambassador to the Netherlands and OPCW.
16. Andri Hadi, ambassador to Belgium, Luxembourg, and EU.
17. Herry Sudrajat, ambassador to Mozambique and Malawi.
18. Denny Abdi, ambassador to Vietnam.
19. Mohamad Irzan Djohan, ambassador to Oman.
20. Agung Kurniadi, ambassador to Ecuador.
EDITED BY INE